PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Присяга для руководителей ИСККОН

Ardian_108
15.05.2016, 16:08
Уважаемые преданные, пожалуйста, примите мои смиренные поклоны. Слава Шриле Прабхупаде!

Относительно недавно узнал, что с 1975 года для всех президентов храмов и членов GBC ИСККОН существует требование ежегодно подписывать документ Oath of Allegiance (присягу) и нотариально заверять его. Текст присяги был согласован со Шрилой Прабхупадой членами GBC 27 марта 1975 г. в Майяпуре:

Conversation with the GBC -- March 27, 1975, Mayapur:

Atreya ??i: The pledge. Should I read the pledge? I have written it.

Ha?sad?ta: What about the situation in Germany?

Jayat?rtha: All right, situation in Germany we'll also discuss.

Atreya ??i: Put the pledge on the agenda, Prabhu.

Jayat?rtha: You want to read that pledge?

Atreya ??i: You want me to read it, Prabhu?

Prabhup?da: Yes, yes, yes.

Jayat?rtha: I think so.

Prabhup?da: Everyone may hear.

Atreya ??i: I... The same pledge, that the Indian gentleman has written, where it says, "Prabhup?da, I, Mr. So and So, karm? name, initiated name in parenthesis, date of birth, at present residing at, of certain nationality, do hereby solemnly affirm, declare and state as under as follows: I state I have been elected or nominated a member of Governing Body Commission, under the recommendation of my Guru Mah?r?ja, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhup?da, founder and ?c?rya of K???a Consciousness Movement..."

R?p?nuga: Supreme Authority.

Atreya ??i: Shall I...

Satsvar?pa: Yes, Prabhup?da wanted it...

R?p?nuga: ?c?rya and supreme authority.

Atreya ??i: It's down... There as well?

Jayat?rtha: There as well.

R?p?nuga: Everywhere. Everywhere.

Atreya ??i: "?c?rya and..., of K???a consciousness movement under the banner of International Society for K???a Consciousness. I state that I have imposed all my faith, integrity and honesty in my aforesaid Guru Mah?r?ja with the result he is the sole responsible person and supreme authority of my present position and status which I have gained and I am holding in the organization of the International Society for K???a Consciousness. I, the said Mr. So and So, both names, do hereby swear in the name of K???a that I will bear true faith and alliance to the constitution, by-laws, rules, regulations and directions which," and this has been added, "which have been given, including four regulative principles..."

Madhudvi?a: They should be stated too.

Prabhup?da: Hm?

Madhudvi?a: The four regulative principles should be stated.

Prabhup?da: No, that may not be. We know, everyone.

Madhudvi?a: We know it, but does someone else know it?

Prabhup?da: Is it necessary to mention?

R?p?nuga: It's a legal document also.

Bhagav?n: Yeah, it should be mentioned.

Prabhup?da: Mentioned? Mention.

R?p?nuga: If it was in parentheses, it would be better for a legal document.

Jayat?rtha: That's not a legal document.

R?p?nuga: It's a legal document. This is a legal document.

Atreya ??i: "And chanting sixteen rounds very seriously."

Madhudvi?a: Daily.

Atreya ??i: "Daily."

Madhudvi?a: At least.

Brahm?nanda: And free from the offenses.

Ha?sad?ta: We have to take some...

Jayat?rtha: Who's chanting free from the offenses?

Prabhup?da: No, no, don't...

Atreya ??i: "Very seriously" is all I can say.

Prabhup?da: Yes, yes, do that.

Atreya ??i: I cannot say "free of offenses." Because...

Prabhup?da: "Seriously" means without offense.

Atreya ??i: ...I am degraded. "Very seriously, or may be given to me from time to time directly, these directions, by my aforesaid Guru Mah?r?ja, or through his books, or..." In other words, direction given, instruction given, directly by him or through his...

Prabhup?da: Better directly.

Atreya ??i: No "His books"?

Prabhup?da: No.

Atreya ??i: Not necessary.

Prabhup?da: Because I may give direction according to the time.

Atreya ??i: "Or" means both.

Atreya ??i: "Or" can mean... All right. "Or through his commissioners..."(?)

Prabhup?da: Direct, direct instruction is important. Just like K???a. In the books He has given many instructions, but then He says, sarva-dharm?n parityaja. If one says that "You gave me instruction before like this. How can I give up this?" so that is not important. The direct instruction is important.

Atreya ??i: "To me from time to time directly by my aforesaid Guru Mah?r?ja, or through his commissioner..."

Prabhup?da: Yes.

Atreya ??i: "Or through his authorized person or persons, and I shall obey faithfully all such instructions and directions which shall be, which shall be binding on me, and that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of my Guru Mah?r?ja, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhup?da, and the managing body commission and, or, any other body appointed by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhup?da working under the said International Society for K???a Consciousness. And I shall faithfully discharge the duty upon which I am about to enter or I have already appointed to that effect." Now this is an addition. "I further pledge that His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami is the only source of authority, represented by his instructions and books, and I shall follow his instructions, I shall follow the instructions of the books..."

Madhudvi?a: Only these books.

Atreya ??i: "Only these books" Rather than "I will not follow any other book."

Prabhup?da: No, why you'll put? (laughs) This is...?

Atreya ??i: It's not...?

Prabhup?da: This is required?

R?p?nuga: You mean the part about the books, ?r?la Prabhup?da?

R?p?nuga: You mean the part about the books?

Ha?sad?ta: It's already said that you're his direct instructions.

Atreya ??i: This is to protect, like, if somebody chanting sixteen rounds...

Ha?sad?ta: It's redundant.

Madhudvi?a: Well, I thought if someone was chanting sixteen rounds and following the principles and reading someone else's books, like Siddha-svar?pa's people...

Ha?sad?ta: Yeah, but we've just already read one portion where it says that we will follow direct instructions of Prabhup?da.

Prabhup?da: That's it.

Ha?sad?ta: So again he's repeating it.

Prabhup?da: Instruction, follow that.

Atreya ??i: So then it's not necessary about this "only" sort part of...(?)

Madhudvi?a: What if there is no direct instruction?

Prabhup?da: Yes. I don't think that part is anymore important.

Atreya ??i: "I further state that I am holding monies and movable and immovable..."

Prabhup?da: No, why he's...? He's not holding money, GBC.

Atreya ??i: So this I'll take out.

Prabhup?da: No, GBC, practically does not hold any money.

Atreya ??i: No.

Prabhup?da: Then why you...?

Ha?sad?ta: You can say, "Any monies or properties under my direction..."

Jayat?rtha: That's what it should say.

Prabhup?da: Eh? What is that?

Ha?sad?ta: Under, under his direction. Any monies or properties under his direction.

Atreya ??i: That would be a separate oath. That would be a separate thing, Prabhup?da.

Ha?sad?ta: Maybe that should just be left out because if we're going to have some legal document like an umbrella, then that will take care of all those things.

Atreya ??i: Well, that should be in the pledge, in the agenda.

Prabhup?da: No, no, GBC... Does GBC members deal with money?

Ha?sad?ta: No, he does not personally. He doesn't have anything personal.

Prabhup?da: No, no. I mean...

Brahm?nanda: But he puts his signature.

Atreya ??i: No, no. As GBC, we do not deal with money. In other words, if you're dealing with money, it's the temple president.

Prabhup?da: The GB...

Atreya ??i: Not as...

Prabhup?da: The GBC should see that it is being done properly. Why he should...?

Ha?sad?ta: But sometimes it...

Prabhup?da: ...involve himself in the...

R?p?nuga: Well, for example, in New York...

Prabhup?da: ...internal management?

R?p?nuga: Well, in New York, for example, I just recently signed with Gop?-jana-vallabha Prabhu the papers on the farm. I signed conjointly with him on the farm because the officers had to sign, and we just recently had a thing in New York, ISKCON, Los Angeles, New York.

Prabhup?da: No, no, "sign" another thing. That I have signed, many.

R?p?nuga: So that's all right.

Prabhup?da: The one thing is that GBC is wandering. If the checks are to be signed, then where is the GBC?

R?p?nuga: There's no account, no GBC account.

Prabhup?da: The... The money matters should be dealt with the president, secretary and the treasurer, three men. Out of three, two should sign. And GBC's business is to see that things are going on, money matters. That's all. GBC is not supposed to deal directly. He has to inspect. That's all.

Atreya ??i: So I can cross this...

Prabhup?da: Just like... But the thing is, if the GBC and the president is the same man, that is not good. That is not good. The president should be separate. So the president, treasurer and secretary, they will deal directly, and GBC should inspect book, account, that it is done very nicely. That's all. You can question, "Why you have done this?" That's nice. Otherwise, in the..., it will be difficult to manage.

R?p?nuga: Yes. We don't want to become entangled in that money.

Prabhup?da: Ah!

R?p?nuga: We don't want to become entangled in that money.

Madhudvi?a: What controls? What controls in the matter of money then?

Prabhup?da: Eh?

Madhudvi?a: Who has control of the money?

Prabhup?da: Control means if there is vigilant, I mean to say, examination, inspection, then there is control of money.

Madhudvi?a: Well, let's say someone gives the temple president some money, and he puts in an account with his name and the treasurer's name, and they both conspire and take the money. Then there's no...

Prabhup?da: Yes. That you can do also.

Atreya ??i: Anyway...

Madhudvi?a: Yes, but...

Prabhup?da: GBC can do also.

Madhudvi?a: But isn't the GBC supposed to be more trusted than the temple president?

Prabhup?da: Then everyone can do, who has got the...

Bhagav?n: The BBT trustees did it.

Prabhup?da: Eh?

Bhagav?n: The BBT trustees also did it. They took unsanctioned loan from the BBT.

Prabhup?da: Yes. Yes.

В итоге была принята соответствующая резолюция GBC:

«6) Постановили: Ежегодно каждому члену GBC и президенту храма следует подписывать присягу».
(Резолюции GBC, 1975 г. с официального сайта GBC http://gbc.iskcon.org/2012/02/02/1975/)

Из беседы можно выделить текст присяги:

«Я (указать Ф.И.О. согласно документам, затем указать инициированное имя, дату рождения), в настоящее время проживающий по адресу (указать) и имеющий гражданство (например, американское, германское и т. д.), настоящим торжественно заявляю и подтверждаю следующее:

Я утверждаю, что я был избран голосованием или назначен членом Руководящего совета либо президентом храма по рекомендации моего Гуру Махараджи, Его Божественной Милости А. Ч. Бхактиведанты Свами Прабхупады — основателя, ачарьи и высшего авторитета движения сознания Кришны, действующего под названием Международное общество сознания Кришны.

Я заявляю, что присягаю со всей своей верой, искренностью и честностью своему вышеназванному Гуру Махарадже, в результате чего считаю его единственным ответственным лицом и высшим авторитетом моих нынешних должности и статуса, которые я получил и имею в организации Международное общество сознания Кришны.

Я, вышеназванный (указать официальное имя и инициированное имя), клянусь именем Кришны, что буду верой и правдой соблюдать Конституцию, устав и внутренние нормативные документы, правила и предписания, а также директивы, которые были даны, включая 4 регулирующих принципа (перечислить), повторение 16 кругов со всей серьезностью, а также указания, данные мне непосредственно моим вышеуказанным Гуру Махарджей — Его Божественной Милостью Шрилой Прабхупадой, — либо через его уполномоченное лицо или лица, и что я буду преданно подчиняться всем наставлениям и указаниям, и они будут иметь обязательную силу для меня, и что я буду поддерживать и защищать верховенство и репутацию моего Гуру Махараджи, Его Божественной Милости А. Ч. Бхактиведанты Свами Шрилы Прабхупады, и Руководящего совета, а также любого другого органа, назначенного Его Божественной Милостью А. Ч. Бхактиведантой Свами Прабхупадой, действуя в соответствии с положениями вышеуказанного Международного общества сознания Кришны, и что я буду добросовестно исполнять обязанности, которые вскоре приму на себя либо принял ранее».

Похоже, что Шрила Прабхупада применял эту присягу на практике:

«Что касается Манасви: тебе следует немедленно начать преследование в судебном порядке. Обвинение должно быть сформулировано как «нарушение доверенным лицом своих должностных обязанностей» и «растрата средств». Сегодня я получил его присягу, должным образом подписанную им и нотариально заверенную. Когда потребуется, я вышлю ее тебе. Поэтому я и хотел эту декларацию. Немедленно начинай судебное преследование».
(Из письма Шрилы Прабхупады Парамахамсе, 04.09.1975)

Также похоже, что присяга не изменялась и не отменялась Шрилой Прабхупадой и что он хотел, чтобы подписываться президентами храмов и членами GBC и после его ухода.
В тот же день, когда Шриле Прабхупаде был зачитан предварительный текст завещания Шрилы Прабхупады (2 июня 1977 г.) он, обсуждая меры, предусмотренные на будущее ИСККОН, сказал:

Рамешвара: Мы провели собрание GBC и разработали систему, согласно которой каждому объекту недвижимости в Америке приписывается трое членов GBC, и эту недвижимость нельзя даже предоставить в качестве залога без подписи этих трех человек.
Прабхупада: И следует получать ту декларацию. Ту, что вы уже получаете.
Тамала Кришна: Да, я как раз занимаюсь сбором всех присяг.
Прабхупада: Хм. Присяга. Эту практику следует продолжать.
(Обсуждения, 02.06.1977, Вриндаван)

Данный документ выглядит как очень разумная мера, направленная на сохранение и защиту ИСККОН. Не так давно в СМИ сообщалось о том, что в РФ для чиновников могут ввести присягу. Оказывается, в ИСККОН это было давно сделано Шрилой Прабхупадой. И, судя по имещимся записанным материалам, это был стандарт, установленный на уровне резолюции GBC, и сам Шрила Прабхупада хотел, чтобы после его физического ухода этот документ подписывали и нотариально заверяли руководители ИСККОН. Но меня смущает, что за много лет моего знакомства с ИСККОН мне не довелось услышать о такой присяге в России.

В связи с этим позвольте задать вопрос: подписывают ли до сих в России президенты храмов и члены GBC присягу, заверяют ли у нотариуса, имеет ли она юридическую силу? То есть, продолжают ли следовать этому указанию Шрилы Прабхупады? Если нет, то по какой причине? Пожалуйста, проясните. Тема весьма актуальная, и хотелось бы получить официальный ответ. Заранее спасибо.

Враджендра Кумар дас
16.05.2016, 03:10
Я передам ваш вопрос в НС. От себя пока могу лишь сказать, что когда я еще был президентом храма во Владивостоке, в 1996 году в Маяпуре я лично принимал и подписывал эту присягу перед Божествами Радха-Мадхавы. Но нотариально она не была заверена. Насколько я знаю, сейчас эта процедура не практикуется, по меньшей мере, в России. Причин я не знаю, но предполагают, что одной из причин может являться отсутствие действующей Конституции ИСККОН (упомянутой в тексте клятвы), которая до сих пор находится в разработке, хотя и на завершающей стадии.

Враджендра Кумар дас
16.05.2016, 11:05
Ответ Радха Дамодара прабху:

C процедурой ежегодного принятия присяги(и заверения документального) в
России(в деятельности НС) знакомы и какое то время это происходило(
делались рассылки и напоминания,заверка документов) регулярно- но не
нотариально заверялись (в основном ,а печатями местных храмов).

Так как система управления ИСККОН исходит от ДжиБиСи (а они в России
очень перегружены -много храмов и мало членов ДБС) -то этот вопрос (как
регулярный процесс) во многом зависит от их активности(регулярного
требования ДБС по этому вопросу )

Как правило ДБС посещают храмы 1раз(некоторые чаще -2 раза\год) и решают
срочные (горящие вопросы)-конфликты,вопросы с недвижимостью,изменениями в
алминистративной структуре и др. Многие вопросы(в полном объеме) просто
не успевают рассмотреться.

Аппарата ,который бы регулярную документальную и др проверку такого рода
вопросов(как сбор документов по присягам) нет(на текущий момент) Поэтому
сейчас в основном эти вопросы решаются в устной форме,в процессе личных
контактов(лидеров и собраний лидеров).