Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: О запрете умозрительного философствования

О запрете умозрительного философствования

А были ученики принявшие такой 4-й обет: "не играть в азартные игры и не заниматься умозрительным философствованием"?
    (ПШП Сахадеве, 23.01.1974) "Духовный учитель и ученик", 481 стр.

И как утвердился традиционный вариант "не играть в азартные игры и не вступать в операции на черном рынке"?

Или западным преданным трудно запретить умозрительное философствование?

Вот примеры писем Шрилы Прабхупады, где он трактует один из регулирующих принципов как "не играть в азартные игры и не заниматься умозрительным философствованием":

He is advised to strictly follow the regulative principles of 1. no eating of meat, fish, or eggs; 2. no taking of intoxicants including coffee, tea, and tobacco; 3. no illicit sex-life; and 4. no gambling or mental speculation.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Letter to: Hanuman Prasad Poddar -- Los Angeles 5 February, 1970

Please, therefore, chant regularly sixteen rounds of beads daily, always be engaged in Krishna work in a humble state of mind, follow the regulative principles of no eating of meat, fish or eggs, no intoxicants, no illicit sex life and no gambling or mental speculation and study our literatures and be strictly trained up in Krishna Consciousness with the help and guidance of Jaya Pataka Prabhu.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Letter to: Dindayal -- Los Angeles 2 February, 1970

You know that as my initiated disciple you must chant regularly sixteen rounds of beads daily and follow the four restrictions; namely no eating of meats, fish or eggs; no illicit sex life; no taking of any kinds of intoxicants; and no gambling or mental speculation.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Letter to: Manmohini -- Los Angeles 21 February, 1970

I am very glad to accept you as my initiated disciple, and I have already returned your beads duly chanted upon by me. Your spiritual name is Dinadayadri Dasi. Please be very careful to follow the four basic restrictive principles of no eating of meat, fish or eggs, no taking of any kind of intoxicants, no illicit sex-life, and no gambling or mental speculations. Always chant at least sixteen rounds of beads daily without fail, and be happy in Krsna Consciousness life.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Letter to: Dinadayadri -- Los Angeles 26 February, 1970
    Ваш слуга, Ямуначарья дас

"Невозможно рассчитывать на духовный прогресс, не взращивая в себе брахманских качеств и не заботясь о коровах." ШБ 6.18.52

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права